- There are three major examinations in a year, i.e. First term, Second Term and Final, besides internal assessments and regular class tests.3 The pass mark is 40%
- Promotion is given on the basis of one year’s work and not merely on marks scored in the exams. Every student must be present for all the major exams. The average of these is taken at the end of the year. Total aggregate of 40% in each subject is a precondition for promotion. Class work and homework are also assessed and
awarded with the internal assessment.
- Each student is required to be present for 90% of school days as a precondition for promotion and to appear for the ICSE/ISC examination.
- There shall be neither re-test nor re-exam.
- The result declared at the end of the year is final and cannot be reconsidered.
- No rank will be taken if a child has failed or absented in any subject.
- Strict action will be taken against those who resort to unfair means in time of examinations. Their exam as a whole will be cancelled.
- If pupil does not pass in all subjects, any concession that he/she may
enjoy is cancelled.
- A student who fails twice must be withdrawn. A student of K.G or class I who cannot cope with the standard of the school will have to be withdrawn.
- The evaluated answer script and other works done by the students are within the jurisdiction of the school and therefore an outside person or authority has no right to check ,scrutinize or claim back the answer scripts or any work done by the students. Answer scripts are retained in the school only for a month after publishing the results.
- Evaluated answer scripts are shown to the parents after the first and second term examinations. Answer papers of final examinations will not be, under any circumstances, shown or returned.