- Leave of absence is not granted without a previous written application from the parents stating the reason. Such reasons as birthdays, excursions, festivals, wedding, urgent business or preparation for examination are not considered sufficient.
- Unauthorized absence from the school is not tolerated except in sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances, or due to sickness which may exceed two or three days must also be stated in a medical certificate besides being entered briefly in the regularity record and has to be signed by the Principal.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend the school on days marked “Compulsory Attendance”. In cases of sickness, notify the Principal on the same day with relevant medical documents.
- Admission to the class for absentees is granted only when they show the class teacher the Regularity Record duly countersigned by the Principal/Vice Principal.
❖❖ If absent for one day enter the reason in the regularity record and show to Class Teacher.
❖❖ If the leave is for more than two days the regularity record has to be shown to the Principal.
- All leaves must be applied for in writing to the Principal.
NO STUDENT SHALL PROCEED ON LEAVE WITHOUT SANCTION AND PERMISSION, SPECIALLY WHEN THE LEAVE EXCEEDS 2 DAYS.
- If any unauthorized ABSENCE EXCEEDS TEN CALENDAR DAYS, the defaulter’s NAME WILL BE STRUCK OFF THE ROLLS and considered withdrawn.